Beachy Chic Kitchen
Attractively furnished for comfort
Relax in the villa’s private freshwater pool.
Tropical garden entry welcomes you home.
Starlit Escape is an immaculate air conditioned 1 bedroom, 1 bath garden level suite nestled in a private, forested valley on St. John’s unspoiled east side. Family-owned and managed, the aptly named Starlit Escape is known for its seclusion, peacefulness and natural beauty.
Starlit Escape accommodates up to 4 guests, making it ideal for couples or small families. Onsite owners Jared, Angie and Avalene welcome you to St John and ensure your vacation needs are met before, during after your trip with years of on island knowledge and helpful hints. We strive to provide everything you’ll need to feel right at home while still offering the privacy and beauty to create an intimate, memorable experience.
Come enjoy comfortable and affordable relaxation, Caribbean-style…
- Freshwater swimming pool
- Master Air conditioned bedroom with queen bed, private bath and large covered deck
- Garden level entrance with no stairs
- Living room furnished with plush couches and tropical decorations
- Automatic inflate Queen Air-mattress available on request
- High-speed internet
- TV, DVD player and stereo complete with iPod dock
- Full kitchen and teak dining table that seats 4
- Fully fenced, grassy yard with lush tropical landscaping
- Ceiling fans and oscillating fans in all rooms
- Full cook’s kitchen amenities including refrigerator, gas range, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, cookware, dishes and cutlery, etc.
- Books, games, DVDs and CDs
- Telephone with unlimited long distance calling to the USA
- Quality linens and towels
- Highchair and porta-cribs available on request
- Washer and dryer
- Large Gas grill
- Beach chairs and beach towels
- On-site owners offer personal concierge service, 24 hour maintenance and can assist with any need.
Provisioning and private chef services can be arranged upon request.
FRESH CARIBBEAN LOBSTER
Want Fresh Lobster for dinner? Just let us know and the owners will arrange for it when available. We will gladly share preparation techniques and recipes…They’re perfect on the grill with limes from the garden, butter and a rum drink.