Soft cotton bedding ensures a good night’s sleep.
Starlit Escape: your Caribbean home away from home.
Relax in the villa’s private freshwater pool.
Covered verandas are wonderful for birdwatching or outdoor dining.
Starlit Escape is an immaculate 5 bedroom, 3 bath rental villa nestled in a private, forested valley on St. John’s unspoiled east side. Family-owned and managed, the aptly named Starlit Escape is known for its seclusion, peacefulness and natural beauty.
Starlit Escape accommodates up to 10 guests, making it ideal for group getaways, family reunions or corporate events. Yet, its privacy and beauty also create an intimate, memorable experience for two.
Come enjoy 2,500 square feet of relaxation, Caribbean-style…
- Private freshwater swimming pool
- Happy Hour Tower
- Upper-level master bedroom with private bath, veranda and queen bed
- Lower-level master bedroom with queen bed, private bath and large covered deck
- Second bedroom with queen bed
- Third bedroom with king or two twin beds
- Sleeping loft with two double beds
- Great room furnished with Caribbean wicker and rattan
- High-speed internet
- TV, DVD player, VCR and full stereo complete with iPod dock
- Full kitchen and teak dining table that seats 8
- Fully fenced, grassy yard with lush tropical landscaping
- Ceiling fans and oscillating fans in all bedrooms
- Full cook’s kitchen amenities including side-by-side refrigerator with in-door ice dispenser, dishwasher, gas range, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, cookware, dishes and cutlery, etc.
- Books, games, videotapes, DVDs and CDs
- Quality linens and towels
- Highchair and porta-cribs
- Washer and dryer
- Large Gas grill
- Beach chairs and beach towels
- And everything else you’ll need to feel right at home!
Provisioning and private chef services can be arranged upon request.
Our new “Happy Hour Tower” is the ideal place to sip a piña colada and enjoy majestic ocean views over the jungle canopy. Fully equipped with a blender, a cooler and bar seating for everyone, this 27-foot-high deck is a favorite spot for birdwatching by day and stargazing by night. Click on the above image for an enlarged view. See more of the Happy Hour Tower on our photo gallery pages.